Bookings for the 2017 Food Festival open from 01 March 2017. Please download and send in your application form along with a deposit to:
Alison Shaw, BID Leamington Ltd, 35c Park Court, Park Street, Leamington Spa CV32 4QN
Applicants from the Leamington Spa area will be given priority.
1 x reduced rate 3 x 3m stall or space is available to BID Leamington members but must be booked by 28th Feb 2017.
Why you should exhibit:
- Rated as one of the ‘Best Autumn Food and Drink Festivals in the UK’ (Telegraph 2013)
- Approximately 25,000 food lovers visited last year
- Opportunities to showcase your products
- Sampling and Tasting opportunities to entice potential new customers
- Profile raising opportunity
- Event entry is FREE to visitors
- Free full marketing support of the event including:
- Press Advertising
- Leaflets and Poster
There is a strong push towards making events greener and festivals, both large and small, have made huge strides towards reducing waste, incentivising greater sustainability and ethical sourcing.
In 2017 we are continuing to do our best to make the Leamington Food & Drink Festival a greener event and would like to encourage everyone to assist us in our move towards this.
We would like stall holders to make best efforts:
- To try eliminate the use of polystyrene for serving any food or drink, including cups, trays and containers. Polystyrene is not recycled locally and does not biodegrade.
- To ensure that plastic containers are made from recyclable plastic (WDC can recycle most plastic containers). For a full list of what Warwick District Council can/cannot recycling please download the leaflet here: Guide to Recycling WDC 2014
- We are looking at recommended suppliers of packaging & containers and will add more details about this shortly.
- Please separate your waste and recyclables on site throughout the weekend. We are able to dispose of recyclables on site (cardboard, cans, glass, plastics) but we encourage you to take large quantities away with you. Green Steward Volunteers are on site to advise and assist you.